- While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
- Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum, email, visitor messages, blog comments, picture comments and private message systems to spam other members.
- Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts. For general 'how-to' questions this should be 24 hours. For specific troubleshooting issues, use 12 hours as a guideline.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature or violate ModularIQ community standards. The ModularIQ team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
- While we are quite happy to have constructive comparative conversations about competitor's products, we will not tolerate blatant adverts. Also, we would appreciate it if you refrain from blatant bashing of our competitors.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
- Posts arguing about company policies are not allowed. You can fill out a support ticket if you have issue with company policies.
- Posts discussing moderator actions are also not allowed.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- Support tickets should be considered to be confidential information. Support tickets posted in the forums will be deleted.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
Advertising Services and Solicitation
We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products, services, funds or donations. Explicit advertising and solicitating in signatures is also prohibited.
Links in signatures must follow these guidelines
- Linking to a commercial product/service is fine, provided it is not a product or service that competes with a product or service offered by ModularIQ.
- Promotional text for a commercial product or service is ok, provided there are no price(s) of product(s) or service(s) listed.
- A link and promotional text for a site that is not commercial and does not contain product(s) and/or service(s) is allowed, provided the site is not sexual or does not violate ModularIQ community standards. The ModularIQ team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards. (Examples include sites about drugs and/or sex.)
- Duplicate links to the same URL in a signature are not allowed.
- Animated avatars are not allowed.
- Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.
- Use of the ModularIQ logo in avatars is not allowed.
Although the administrators and moderators of the ModularIQ Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither ModularIQ or its affiliates can be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
ModularIQ reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
ModularIQ reserves the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.